CALL US NOW at 210-494-5400! Custom Home Building experts are standing by.... Humor aside, that's the easiest way to get started building a new home. But please, read on. The following steps will tell you how the home building process works; everything you need to know about building your custom homefrom concept to completion is contained herein. Stone Creek Custom Homes will be with you every step of the way when building your new home, so there are no surprises.
1. Consultation Stone Creek Custom Homes' initial procedure begins with a meeting in which design features, budget information, and your overall tastes are discussed. During this phase, we can introduce existing floor plans as a guideline to translate your ideas into a visible palette. Also at this time, we schedule a visit to your lot in order to assure that all existing site conditions are taken into consideration during the initial design phase.
2. Architectural Design At this stage, we will introduce the knowledge and expertise of our architectural designer. Our designer will be able to offer concepts and ideas that will blend nicely with your own. Whether you are modifying one of your existing plans or designing a new home form scratch, the creative spirit of our architectural designer will ensure that your home will not only meet, but will exceed the needs and expectations of you and your family.
3. Design Review Hidden costs? Not with SCCH. Our competent staff will inspect your lot in order to assure all existing site conditions are taken into consideration during the initial design phase, i.e.: utilities, drive-ways, topography, and/or special neighborhood requirements. SCCH will assist you in locating the perfect building site for your family, should assistance be required.
4. Financing Stone Creek Custom Homes has a group of lenders who offer attractive and flexible mortgage options that will fit your individual needs. If you have already selected a lender, we would be glad to work with them as well. As soon as financing is in place and your loan is closed, construction on your new house will begin.
5. Construction During construction, a dedicated force of skilled professionals, in collaboration with our highly reputable vendors, will begin to transform your Dream Home into a reality. Along with the assistance of our award winning interior designer, you will personally select all of the particulars that will make your new house a home; from paint colors to floor coverings to light fixtures, and everything in between. Typically, the duration of our new home construction lasts 6-8 months. We welcome your visits during the entire building process as we collaborate to ensure that your new home reflects the true personality of you and your family.
6. New Home Orientation Once the construction of your home has been completed, we take great pleasure in giving you a features tour of all your new appliances and vital systems. During this walk-through, we take careful notes to ensure that every nuance of our construction exceeds your expectations. Your satisfaction is priority number one for this "San Antonio custom home builder".
7. Closing / New Home Warranty When your new home construction is completed, we will hand over the keys and welcome you to your new home! Once you are in your new custom home, you can expect the same exemplary cuustomer service with any warranty issues that may arise. Stone Creek Custom Homes offers a superior new home warranty on every home we build… and because our good name is indelibly marked on every aspect of your home, we stand behind that guarantee 100%. For more information on our new home warranty, please contact one of our customer relationship specialists.
8. Continuing Relationship As one of the best custom homebuilders in San Antonio, New Braunfels, Austin, and surrounding areas, we truly are "building relationships, one home at a time". Upon completion of your new home, not only are you a previous customer, but more importantly, you truly have become a personal friend of the Stone Creek family! We look forward to surpassing your expectations, so call us today to discuss building your new custom home.
Learn more about building a custom home in San Antonio, New Braunfels, the Texas Hill Country, Bulverde, Boerne, Spring Branch, Seguin, Canyon Lake and surrounding areas. To receive a brochure about building a custom home with Stone Creek, simply fill out and submit the form below. Thank you.